A Small Warzone
Turf Zone Arizona
Web Hosting by
Subspace Quick Start Guide
- Download Continuum.
- Unzip Contents to your desired permanent location.
- Run continuum.exe.
- Click on 'Profile'
- Enter a 'Name' and 'Password' (Tip: Most common names have already been chosen, choose something unique).
- Choose the highest resolution you can comfortably play at (Tip: the higher the res, the farther you can see).
- Click 'OK'.
- Select a Zone on the right side list. Start in Alpha (or Chaos if you feel brave).
- Select a ship from the pictures on the left. Good starting ships are Warbird and Terrier.
- Click 'Play' and wait for the zone to load. If it is your first time entering you may have to wait a while for all the zone-specific graphics and sounds to download. Be patient . . . the mayhem is about to begin!
- Some zones force you to enter in 'Spectator Mode'. If you can't control your ship when you first enter it means you are watching someone else play. To jump in a ship and play press ESC-1 (warbird) or ESC-5 (Terrier).
- Basic controls (if you did not remap them) are the arrow keys (thrust/reverse/left/right), left CTRL (fire bullets), and left Tab (fire bombs). There are dozens of other controls, but these are all you need to start flying around and shooting at people.
- Hit F1 while in game to bring up a list of other commands and options. Type ESC-Q to exit the game.
- Good luck pilot, space is a dangerous place!